wants and needs...

I really really really want a new camera. There are so many limitations with my current one that I feel until I make the jump to something better, I will struggle with composition and focus. You see, on the Nikon D40, there are three focal points. They are all centered. Photography follows the rule of thirds... which is not centered. I rest my case. Another issue is the noise the D40 has at any other ISO except for 200 or 400. I don't know why there is an 800 or above option unless you are wanting a grainy black and white piece. I know, I know. Priorities.

I am going to start saving. Ever so slowly. Selling stuff on ebay. Going to find one used if I have to sometime in '09 or '10. Until then, I will do the best I can with what I have. It's a bad thing to get into photography. It's a very expensive hobby. I need a free hobby ;)

0 thoughts: